tribe/m

can you find out whos doing brujeria to you??

morena Sun, January 13, 2013 - 6:48 AM by morena

if someone is doing brujeria to you so you can have bad luck in love and money and they tell you how the person looks are they telling you who did the SPELL for the person or the person itself who requested it?and how can you get rid of it? thank you!

Re: can you find out whos doing brujeria to you??

WanderingWaters Sun, January 13, 2013 - 11:07 AM by Wanderi...

Bendiciones,

If you mean someone read you and said you are being negatively influenced by brujeria, I would think that any description of the person responsible would most probably be the one who wanted it done, if that is different from the person who actually performed the spell. I don't see the relevance in knowing who did it exactly in counteracting the spell perse but if the person is in your life somehow then knowing the identity may be helpful in ridding the person out of your life or may warn you of a backstabber in your mists.

There are general remedies to counteract all types of brujeria but I really do not think it adviseable to just start doing all types of countermeasures that may be advised from folks who do not know the exact nature of the brujeria or who cannot communicate with trustworthy spirits who can discern the issue and recommend solutions.

Again be careful you know who you are dealing with if someone is just saying "Someone's doing brujeria on you." not that it is not possible but some folks DO just throw that out there indiscriminately.

Eni Sun, January 13, 2013 - 11:54 AM by Eni

Morena, I agree with Wandering. If someone did a reading for you and the topic of brujería came up, there should have been some discussion at that time with the diviner about how to protect yourself from it and how to get rid of it. If it was determined through a reading of dilogun for example, the type of brujeria, the reason you're experiencing it, the person who may have done it to you should be indicated in some way by Odu, and there should be some kind of ebo prescribed to get rid of it or avoid it. Until you know more about it, it's hard to come up with a remedy. You are just shooting in the dark unless you know more about the brujeria itself. If you didn't get satisfactory explanations from the diviner about the brujería, you should probably go back (or go to another person) and try to find out more information. Is someone slipping something into your food or drink? Putting powders on your doorstep? Using your clothing or personal effects to work a spell? etc. Also consider the motive: jealousy? envy? betrayal? These are the deeper things to consider, beyond just who's doing it. Knowing how it's getting to you and why it's being done to you will help you avoid and correct it. Blessings.

Mon, January 14, 2013 - 11:07 PM by Unsubsc...

Morena,

have u had a divination with Ocha priest or Awo??..not a tarot card reader...etc..but respected Ocha or IFA priest. I would never (and i've been through the journey) go to anyone but an initiated priest..or u are asking for trouble( Ricky Ricardo accent!) ..they will see u coming and take advantage of u...Chances are your troubles are not du to Witchcraft ..and a priest will take care of the block. But even if someone threw witchraft at you...it is NOT IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHO ..so much as to get it taken care of /removed and then protected...then later if you need to know ..u can know who it was. Good luck

Gypsie Tue, January 15, 2013 - 11:45 AM by Gypsie

I read tarot cards and I usually do not even charge or charge something close to $5. I would never try to take advantage of my clients and the cards I use are a lukumi set. I ask the Orishas to help me w my reading and bless the reading even tho it is not shells or a Santeria form of divination. My padrino told me to read taught me to read n basically gave me his blessing. I am aleyo and do not have the training to give clients magic advice or spells ebos etc. at that point I refer my clients to my godparents or shell readings. What i do brings people closer to god n the saints and at least be open to the saints if they are unknowledgable. The tarot has clearly told me on several occasions point blank that someone had either a work or evil eye sitting on them. The prob w tarot is that as insightful as it is it is not as clear cut as the shells which not only have the odu but also yes or no answers. I always refer and hope to one day make saint myself I it be gods will and learn diloggun but I will never give up tarot. My spirit guide is a tarot n my ancestors were gitanos and as u know this religion is about honoring your ancestors. I am connected to tarot and it hurts to hear general sweeping statements about tarotistas and other fortune tellers as if we are all after money or faking our gifts. I do what I do take time out of my day and away from my family to do this service for people often my readings take 2 hrs 1 hr for prayer and meditation and 1 for the consultation. All for 50 cents of $2 just to upkeep my boveda. I don't want people's money and the people who come to me asking for help usually are suffering greatly: getting ready to be put out of their homes/homeless or no money/poor finances, bfs and husbands who beat on them. I do this bc I love them and after I do a reading I always check up w the person later to make sure they are ok. I'm not about making repeat customers for life I've taught certain people how to get started in tarot if it came in their cards that they should learn. Some of us take tarot seriously and love the work we do for others. Some of us it is in our path and taught by our ancestors. I will always put shells over tarot in Santeria bc it is official and like speaking to the saints themselves but tart has its place as well and I have seen people's lives changed by tarot and amazing readings that spoke about things no one could possibly know. I use the oricha as well as my muerto so tarot and give them the glory. Please don't continue this stereotype about tarotistas bc there are just as many crooked Santeros as there are fortune tellers n gypsy readers. And many in Santeria value tarot as well.

Odomiwale Omi Meji Fri, January 18, 2013 - 9:22 PM by Odomiwa...

My first step would be to go to my padrino
If you dont have one try looking for some one respectable in egun work. Espiritista/palero/egun/santero

You can also try saying this prayer in front of your bóveda if you have one, Any quiet and clean (energy wise)

It has revealed enemies to me and it has protected me. It can probably be found in english "the rovocation of St. Michael"

SAN MIGUEL,COMO TU ERES EL ENCARGADO DE LOS TRABAJOS EN EL MUNDO ENTERO,TE ENVÍO Y TE IMPLORO EN ESTA SOLENME HORA Y DIA.Y PRENDO ESTA VELA AL REVÉS,PARA QUE VIRES Y REVOQUES CUANTA LÁMPARA,CIRIO,TRABAJO,ENVIACIÓN O SORTILEGIO VENGA EN CONTRA MIA,Y SE REVOQUE EN EL CUERPO,SENTIDOS Y MATERIA DE MIS ENEMIGOS Y VENGA TODO EN MI FAVOR,

QUE SUFRA COMO SUFRIÓ JESUS EN EL ÁRBOL DE LA CRUZ,AMARGURAS,TORMENTOS,TTROPEZONES,PATADAS Y BOFETADAS,COMO LA QUE EL SUFRIÓ.

QUE SE VEA NEGADO DE SU PRINCIPAL Y TODA LA HUMANIDAD,COMO NEGADO SE VIÓ ÉL DE SAN PEDRO.

QUE SE VEA EN EL MUNDO DEL CAUTIVERIO,Y DE LA DESOLACIÓN SIN AMPARO Y SIN ABRIGO.

QUE LAS TRES CAÍDAS QUE DIÓ JESUS SEAN LAS QUE DE Y LA ÚLTIMA LA DE,EN LA PUERTA DE MI HOGAR,PIDIÉNDOME PERDÓN DE LA FALTA COMETIDA,SIENDO TESTIGO DE MI PETICIÓN,EL INFLUJO DE LOS ASTROS Y EL ESTRELLADO FIRMAMENTO.ASI SEA.

tres credos a jesús nazareno.

tarot vs. diloggun

Eni Sat, January 19, 2013 - 9:52 AM by Eni

Hi Gypsie, I agree with you that tarot cards can be very useful tools in the hands of skilled readers. I'm daughter of Ochun and I read dilogun but there are times when I use tarot cards instead, with the full blessing of my godmother, in fact she asks me to do tarot readings for her sometimes because she thinks they are accurate and helpful. Daughters of Ochun often are good card readers, they are often guided by gypsy spirits. To me the big difference is that the diloggun readings involve Odu, and to me Odu is sacred, I believe that the Orichas and Egun speak directly through the Odu and if there is some Ebo prescribed, the client is obliged to do it, or there will be serious problems. I use the tarot for clients when they are looking for guidance and help but don't necessarily want to get into a situation where they might have to do Ebo, they just want some insights and some help in understanding a problem. I believe I'm guided by the Orichas and Egun when I do the tarot readings, but I don't think they speak directly through the cards like they do with dilogun. The cards can give good information, but they're not linked to Odu, so their meaning is more open to interpretation. (This is just my personal belief, I'm not saying everyone has to share my opinion). If I have a client I don't know well and don't trust to do Ebo prescribed, I won't read the dilogun, I'll use tarot first to get a sense of who I'm dealing with, and how trustworthy that person is. I don't like reading dilogun for people who don't take it seriously and don't take the advice given, I find it offensive when people blow it off as if it were nothing, it's a waste of my time and a waste of the Oricha's time. I agree with you that there are honest and dishonest people out there in every field, there are many phony santeros/as who will just say anything to a client. The warning about brujería can be valid, or not, depending on how reliable and honest the diviner is. Still, to me the bottom line is not so much trying to find out who's doing it as why it's being done, and how to avoid it or get rid of it. For that I would trust Odu, as there are very concrete and specific remedies offered there. One other thing: I was told by my godmother that I must ALWAYS charge something, never do the card reading for free. Sometimes I just ask the person for loose change if I know they're bad off economically, sometimes I give the reading in trade for a service they can do me (haul away some stuff for me?) But not for free. I would suggest you do the same, there is a long standing tradition that "some silver must cross the gypsy's hand" in card readings. Blessings to you.

WanderingWaters Sat, January 19, 2013 - 1:25 PM by Wanderi...

Bendiciones,

Gypsie, I myself use Tarot on occasion and do so to honor one of my Sprits at my Boveda.....it is not the type of divination I have a problem with. I am still not sure if Morena was Read and told in the Reading that brujeria was thrown her way but if upon leaving the Reading, she was unclear about whether a person described requested the brujeria be done or was merely the person, who upon receiving the request, performed the brujeria AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, still did not seem to be giving adice or resources onhow to counteract it then , to me, that is a problem.

You seem to give sound advice in your Readings with all the knowledge at your disposal and, if something comes up you think you cannot handle, you recommend folks who can advise further and clear up the issue. I feel JUST leaving someone with the sense that brujeria is being done to them is one of the worst things a Reader can do because all the client can do at that point is worry as they are not left with the sense that it can be overcome. If the Reader also reassures the client, perhaps it may require some work, but it can be gotten thru and, if I cannot personally help, I know folks that can...then that is completely different.

As long as a Reader does not overstep on advise traditionally held to be in the realm of a very specific type of divination and is honest, forthcoming, and diligent in trying to help clients to the best of their true abilities...then it is all good to me.

Again, for me, it is not the type of divination used I would have issue with, just the completeness of the advice being offered and the caring enough to make sure the client fully understands that advice.

Sorry if I sounded I wasn't down wih Tarot Readers............

Gypsie Tue, January 22, 2013 - 6:56 AM by Gypsie

Yes agree w everything posted above n respect it and I always charge even if the person is far or cannot get me money have paid for them from my own pocket to the money for my muertos. Yeah my godmother and godfather told me I HAvE to charge even if it is my own mother! Lol 5 cents at the least but u never get something for nothing. Thank u for all ur wise words and advice. Also I just realized how serious it is to follow the advice of the oricha in diloggun. My husband thinks it is like any other reading but from now on I will advise he gets only tarot to hear advice if he is gonna do his own thing anyway. I got a reading from my madrina for the new year with very strong advice so hearing this reiterated is like a reminder :-) God bless everybody n its not that I believe tarot and diloggun to be equal just that tarot should not be immediately cast aside or sweeping statements made about all readers. It has its place n purpose.

enn Fri, May 9, 2014 - 9:56 AM by offlineenn

Im in a situation myself ots difficult to believe that wrong like this can b done