Advertisement

candles

topic posted Tue, January 19, 2010 - 2:08 PM by  Maria
Share/Save/Bookmark
when lighting glass candles for cleansing, protection, or success. what does it mean when the glass turns black?
posted by:
Maria
Los Angeles
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: candles

Tue, January 19, 2010 - 3:04 PM
    It means some ingredient or design characteristic of said candle is working in conjunction with the shape of the glass holder causing excessive carbon deposits to be created by the flame thus marking the glass. Try switching candle brands if carbon build up becomes a problem.
  • Re: candles

Tue, January 19, 2010 - 4:15 PM
    Maria;

I hope this help, I have some information I got from a good from of mines from Brasil and this is the information that they pass on to me.

What if the candle burns the glass totally black?

If a candle finishes and the entire glass has burned black, this
    means that there is witchcraft or negativity directed toward you. You
    must immediately cleanse you environment and light a reverse candle
    to take it out. If the candle is being used to dominate or inflict
    harm on another individual, this means that the individuals spirit is
    fighting you and has quite possibly warned the individual of a
    spiritual attack. Unless the attack is warranted for example in
    matters of Divine Justice I would recommend stopping because it could
    reverse on you with extremely disasterous results.

Thu, January 21, 2010 - 12:51 AM
      thanks, interesting information. I have tried using different candles so not sure it's the candle itself.

However, the candle turns black almost to the bottom, don't know of any witchcraft directed toward me. I just felt the need to light candles for door opening, opportunities, success, spiritual development and to get rid of any negative energy, obstacle.

Thu, January 21, 2010 - 12:31 PM
        i agree with Seven....it can be a bad candle..but as for being a spiritual meaning ..i agree with Seven.

Thu, January 21, 2010 - 4:23 PM
      Seven and CC how do I cleans my environment from the possible witchcraft or negative energy?

Fri, January 22, 2010 - 10:06 PM
      Yep, Seven is on point with the info. If you do have a candle like that, it is exactly as Seven described. And then there are times when you burn a candle and it may soot for a bit and burn down clear. Basically what that means is that it is cleaning out the negativity and gunk and that is what it is. But to burn soot black, I would be a more concerned. Time to whip out your cleanig tools and your prayer gun :)

Tue, February 2, 2010 - 9:08 PM
      seven, your info concerns me... i been doing a break up candle 4 my man & his mistress. & i been doing a candle 4 the intranquil spirit 2 bring my man back. the break up candle turned black. the intranquil candle burned nicely but it cracked in 2 places at the bottom yet didnt break.. but the oil seeped out... i have no idea why it would crack because the flame was pretty low.. then i burned another glass candle & this one has not melted the wax completely. it left a thick wax residue from the middle of the glass down. Can you please give me some insight on this..

Wed, February 3, 2010 - 1:15 PM
        I think u should first tried to do a revocacion candle, for what u are telling it looks like the other woman have another job to keep your man.
        Do one for him and one for you, them try to ask santa marta la dominadora to bring your man back. If the candle consumes totally means that u may get u man back, if is in god's will. If not do not worry that u would find true love down the line.

Mon, February 8, 2010 - 10:50 AM
          thnx gladys... ..yea i think ur right.... the other women must b doin some strong work 4 a candle 2 crack in such a way... i was like wtf! i thought it also may also b a good sign.. i thought mayb the intranquil spirit broke whateva work or negativity was done to keep my man away from me... but then again the candle after didnt consume 2 well.. thick wax residue from the middle glass down... ill try the revocation candles as you suggested..

Fri, January 22, 2010 - 4:42 PM
    My Eleggua candle today just turned totally black. I hope it was a bad candle. It wasn't for any petition for anything, just the candle that I light for him on Mondays.
    • Unsu...

Re: candles

Sat, February 6, 2010 - 3:38 PM
      since we talking about candles...haha....a few times the glasses of my candles have burned opaque white and clear at the bottom...any insight?

Recent topics in "Santeria"